Systems Installation Manager
Job Posted: May 13, 2019
Century Gaming Technologies is looking for a qualified Systems Installation Manager to oversee a team of installers who are responsible for preparing, installing, servicing, updating and repairing our suite of Montana’s premier Casino Management Systems. This position reports to the Software Development Coordinator, manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs and coordinates Systems-related tasks with Service Center managers across the State of Montana. The Systems Installation manager ensures that department and company policies are followed and documented, and that project and department goals are met. The ideal candidate will be well versed in computer systems installation, LAN cabling and installation, peripheral systems devices and network functionality. Prior team leadership experience is required. Prior management experience and knowledge and experience with video gaming machine functionality and troubleshooting are desirable, but not required. The goal of this position is to professionally install and maintain high quality computer systems and networks. Travel within the State of Montana, and some non-standard work hours is required.
• Personnel management, scheduling, and adherence to Company policies.
• Recording and maintaining accurate inventory counts.
• Setting up hardware and installing and configuring software.
• Configuring, maintaining and repairing equipment (e.g. routers, computers, etc.) and peripheral devices.
• Installing well-functioning LAN and other networks and manage components (servers, IPs etc.)
• Serving existing accounts by, planning daily travel schedules, investigating concerns, conducting tests, resolving problems.
• Establishing projects by studying system requirements, gathering components and parts, completing installation, and performing acceptance tests.
• Documenting service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records. Keeping records of repairs and fixes for future reference.
• Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, and reading professional publications.
• Performing periodic upgrades to ensure systems remain up to date.
• Troubleshooting system failures or bugs and provide solutions to restore functionality.
• Performing periodic maintenance for existing systems.
• Offer timely technical support and teach users how to utilize systems correctly.
• Proven team leadership experience required with management experience desired.
• Proven experience as computer technician, gaming machine technician or similar role.
• Proven experience with information analysis and equipment maintenance.
• Experience with LAN networks.
• Thorough knowledge of computer systems and IT components.
• Excellent systems troubleshooting skills.
• Very good communication abilities.
• Exceptional organizing and time-management skills.
• Ability to maintain client relationships and confidentiality.
• Results driven with exceptions; judgement and focus on quality.
Century Gaming Technologies offers a competitive benefit package to all full time employees. Medical, Dental, Vision and Life available the first month following 60 days of employment. 401(k) plan available after 1 year of employment. PTO and paid holidays.