With i•Rewards comes the security of knowing that your promotional and gaming dollars are fully accounted for. Electronically operate and account for a multitude of promotional events. For complete control add Secure Pay ticket validation and Accu-Count cash drop validation options and rest easy knowing you’ve got all of your bases covered.
- View gaming volume.
- View any gaming meter variances.
- Receive automatically e-mailed reports including daily cash count at end of business day.
- Save time with electronic state revenue reporting.
- Over 30 reports detailing everything from gaming revenue, player detail, and employee actions.
- Run historical reports for deeper analysis.
- Schedule automatically emailed reports to help you focus on running your business.
- Reward players with bonus games and fixed point awards.
- Extensive drawing options including progressives.
- Flexible promotional configurations.
- Complete control over your promotional budget.
add these products to your i•rewards system to cover all your bases.
- Easy to use, attendant friendly interface.
- Emailed low level warnings, comprehensive reporting abilities and real-time activity display.
- Remote access capable.
- Allows up to 800 notes per cassette.
- Eliminates the ever-present threat of fraudulent tickets.
- Individual security settings for each employee.
- Dual lock cyber key.
- Can be bolted down for added protection.
- State of the art tracking mechanism minimizes rejected bills and prevents dispenser errors.
Secure Pay cash dispener covered under patents #6,763,998 and #6,896,180
- Drop your machines, count the money and put your profits into the bank in mere minutes.
- Cash is quickly and easily reconciled with gaming meters using proprietary software.
- Built in emergency drop capabilities.
- Never question whether your reported drop is accurate.
- Automated safeguards minimize the ability to “fool the system”.
- Automatically emails cash posting report with gaming machine meter variance.